Rdp Redispersible Polymer Powder for Tile Adhesive EIFSJune 6th 2023
1.Cement mortar: HPMC improves the dispersibility of cement-sand, greatly improves the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, has an effect on preventing cracks, and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Tile cement: HPMC improves the plasticity and water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improves the adhesive force of the tile, and prevents chalking.
3. Coating of asbestos and other refractory materials: HPMC is used as a suspension agent, fluidity improver, and also improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Gypsum coagulation slurry: HPMC improves water retention and processability, and improves adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: HPMC is added to joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: HPMC improves the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Plaster: HPMC, as a paste instead of natural materials, can improve water retention and improve adhesion to the substrate.
8. Coatings: HPMC, as a plasticizer for latex coatings, has an effect on improving the operating performance and fluidity of the coatings.