Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder Rdp for Construction Chemicals Tile AdhesiveDecember 5th 2023
In the application of building materials, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has its unique properties from mixing to dispersion to construction, as follows:
Firstly, compounding and configuration
1. Easy to mix with dry powder formula.
2. Has the characteristics of cold water dispersion.
3. The solid particles are effectively suspended, so that the mixture is more smooth and uniform.
Dispersion and mixing
1. Dry-blended formulations containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can be easily mixed with water.
2. Get the desired consistency quickly.
3. Cellulose ether dissolves faster and without clumps.
Second, online construction
1. Improve lubricity and plasticity to enhance workability and make product construction more convenient and faster.
2. Enhance water retention characteristics and prolong working time.
3. Helps prevent vertical flow of mortar, mortar and tiles. Extend the cooling time and improve work efficiency.
Third, the performance and appearance of the finished product
1. Improve the bonding strength of tile adhesives.
2. Strengthen the crack shrinkage and crack resistance of mortar and sheet jointing agent.
3. Improve the air content in the mortar and greatly reduce the possibility of cracks.
4. Improve the appearance of the finished product.
5. It can enhance the anti-sag resistance of tile adhesive.