HPMC Application field-Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose–HPMC used in tile adhesive-HPMC for dry mix mortar
First, Construction industry
- Cement mortar: improve the dispersibility of cement and sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar, and improve the strength of cement.
- HPMC used in Tile adhesive: to improve the plasticity, water retention and glue relay of ceramic tile mortar, to prevent powder.
- Coating of fireproof materials such as asbestos: as suspension agent, fluidity improver, and improved adhesive relay on basement.
- Gypsum plaster: improve the water retention and processing, and improve the adhesion of the base.
- Seam cement: added to cement paste used in gypsum board to improve liquidity and water retention.
- wall putty: improve the liquidity and water retention based on resin emulsion.
- HPMC for dry mix Mortar: as a substitute for the paste, it can improve the water retention and improve the adhesion of the base.
- Paint & Coating: as a plasticizer for latex coating, it is useful for improving the operation performance and liquidity of the coating and putty powder.
- Spraying coating: it has good effect to prevent the cement or latex coating from being sprayed to sink and improve fluidity and spray pattern.
- Secondary products of cement and gypsum: as the cement and asbestos system, the pressure of the hard material is used to form the binder, which improves the fluidity, and can get the homogenous molding products.
- Fiber wall: because of the anti-bacterial action of the anti-enzyme, as the adhesive of sand wall is effective.
- Other: a bubble retention agent that can be used as a thin paste sand mortar and a muddy water operator (PC version).
Second, chemical industry
1, vinyl chloride, vinyl polymerization: as a polymerization suspension stabilizer and dispersant, with vinyl alcohol (PVA), hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) and use, can control the grain shape and the distribution of the particles.
- Adhesive: as the adhesive of wall paper, substitute starch usually can be used with vinyl acetate latex paint.
- Pesticides: added to insecticide, herbicide, can improve the adhesion effect of spraying.
- Latex: emulsifying stabilizer for asphalt emulsion, thickening agent for styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
- Adhesive: as the forming adhesive for pencils and crayons.
Third: cosmetics industry
- Shampoo&detergent: increase the viscosity of shampoo, washing agent, detergent and air bubble stability.
- Toothpaste: improve the fluidity of toothpaste.
Forth: food industry
- Canned citrus: to prevent the whitening and metamorphosis in preservation.
- Cold fruit products: added to the fruit syrup, ice medium, to make the taste better.
- Sauce: emulsifying stabilizer or thickener as a sauce or tomato sauce.
- Cold water coating: for frozen fish storage, it can prevent discoloration and quality, and after coating with methyl cellulose or hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose solution, freeze the ice.
- The adhesive of the tablet: as the forming adhesive for tablets and pills, the adhesive “at the same time collapse” (rapid dissolution of the collapse) is good.
Fifth: Pharma excipients industry
- Coating: make a solution of organic solvent or water solution to the pill, especially spray coating for granules.
- Relief agent: 2 to 3 grams per day, 1 to 2 grams per time, and it will be effective in 4 to 5 days.
- Eye medicine: because the osmotic pressure of methylcellulose aqueous solution is the same as that of tears, it can be used as a lubricant to contact lens of the eyeball.
- Gelatine: base material for external use or ointment.
- Impregnating agent: as a thickener, water retention agent.
- Electronic materials: as the ceramic electric tightener, the adhesive for the extruding of the ferrite alumina magnet can be used with 1.2- propylene glycol.
- Glazing agent: it is used as the glaze medicine of ceramics and the combination with enamel, which can improve the adhesion and processing.
- Refractory mortar: it can improve the plasticity and water retention in firebrick mortar or pouring type furnace.
- Fiber: used as printing dye paste for pigment, boron soil, salt base dyes and textile dyes. In addition, in the corrugated processing of kapok, it can be used with heat hardened resin.
- Paper: it is used in the leather surface of carbon paper and oil resistance processing.
- Leather: used as the last lubricant or disposable adhesive.
- Water-based ink: added in water-based ink and ink, as thickener and film agent.
- Tobacco: as the adhesive for reproducing tobacco.