High Water Retention Agent Construction Grade HPMC Used in Drymix MortarJune 7th 2023
SLEO specializes in the production of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, latex powder, putty powder, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose manufacturers wholesale high quality and low price, today SLEO has sorted out the physical and chemical properties of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose:
1. Appearance: white or almost white powder.
2. Granularity: 100 mesh pass rate is greater than 98.5%; 80 mesh pass rate is greater than 100%.
3. Carbonization temperature: 280-300℃
4. Apparent density: 0.25-0.70/cm3 (usually around 0.5g/cm3), 5. Specific gravity 1.26-1.31.
6. Discoloration temperature: 190-200℃
7. Surface tension: 42-56dyn/cm for 2% aqueous solution.
8. Soluble in water and some solvents,
9. Such as proper ratio of ethanol/water, propanol/water, trichloroethane, etc. The aqueous solution has surface activity. High transparency,
10. Stable performance,
11. Products with different specifications have different gel temperatures,
12. The solubility changes with viscosity, the lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility
13. There are certain differences in the performance of different specifications of HPMC
14. The dissolution of HPMC in water is not affected by PH value.
15. With the decrease of methoxy group content, the gel point of HPMC increases, the water solubility decreases, and the surface activity also decreases.
16. HPMC also has the characteristics of thickening ability, salt resistance, low ash powder, PH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film-forming properties, and wide range of enzyme resistance, dispersibility and adhesion.