Physical and chemical properties:
1. The appearance is white or almost white powder
2. Granularity: 100 mesh pass rate ≥ 98% 80 mesh pass rate ≥ 100%
3. Carbonization temperature: 280-300℃
4. Surface tension: 42-56dyn/cm for 2% aqueous solution
5. Soluble in water and some organic solvents, the aqueous solution has surface activity. High transparency and stable performance. It has the characteristics of thickening power, low ash content, pH stability, water retention, excellent film-forming properties, and wide range of mildew resistance, dispersibility and adhesion.
6. Viscosity The viscosity of 2% aqueous solution at 20°C is 100000mpa•s-150000 mpa•s
The main purpose:
It is mainly used as water retaining agent, thickener, stabilizer and advection agent in architectural coatings, building putty, external thermal insulation mortar and series of anti-cracking waterproof coatings. Make the coating bright and delicate, improve the construction effect, and enhance the bonding strength. Reduce the amount of rubber powder, cement, lime calcium, gypsum powder and other inorganic binders, and reduce production costs.
In addition, it can be used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, as a thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer, water-retaining agent, and water-reducing agent in petrochemicals, textile printing and dyeing, inks, ceramics, papermaking, cosmetics and other products.
The dosage of this product is: 0.2-0.5% for powder building materials, 0.5-1.25% for aqueous solution.