1. Products without surface treatment (except hydroxyethyl cellulose) shall not be directly dissolved in cold water.
2. It must be slowly sifted into the mixing container. Do not add the product that has formed into lumps into the mixing container directly.
3. The water temperature and the pH value of the water have an obvious relationship with the dissolution of the product, so special attention must be paid.
4. Do not add some alkaline substances to the mixture before the product powder is soaked by water. Increase the ph value after drenching, it will help dissolve.
5. Add anti-mold agent in advance as far as possible.
6. When using high-viscosity products, the weight concentration of mother liquor should not be higher than 2.5-3%, otherwise the mother liquor is difficult to operate.
7. Products that have undergone instant treatment shall not be used in food or pharmaceutical products.