Redispersible latex powder is a powder binder made by spray-drying a special emulsion (polymer). This powder can be dispersed again into an emulsion after contact with water, and has the same properties as the original emulsion, that is, a film can be formed after the water is evaporated. This film has high flexibility, high weather resistance and a variety of High adhesion of the substrate. In addition, the water-repellent latex powder can have a good water resistance of the internal and external wall putty powder.
1. Increase the adhesion and mechanical properties of internal and external wall putty powder.
2. Increase the impact resistance of the internal and external wall putty powder and increase the durability of the putty.
3. Increasing the cohesive force of putty powder for internal and external walls, excellent resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, and enhanced flexural strength.
4. Increase the water retention of internal and external wall putty powder, increase the opening time, and increase the workability.
5. Increase the water resistance and permeability of the putty powder on the inner and outer walls.