Questions about You Should Know about HPMCMarch 23rd 2023
1. The role of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in construction mortar and plastering mortar: high water retention capacity can fully hydrate the cement and significantly increase the bonding strength. At the same time, the tensile strength and shear strength can be appropriately increased, greatly improving the construction effect and improving work efficiency.
2. The role of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in cement putty: Cellulose putty plays a role of water, bonding and lubrication in the putty, avoiding cracking and dehydration due to excessive water loss, and increasing the adhesion of the putty. Reduce the sinking phenomenon during construction and make the construction more smooth.
3. The role of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose in the interface agent: mainly used as a thickener, which can improve the tensile strength and shear strength, improve the surface coating, and enhance the adhesion and bonding strength.
4. The role of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose in the tile adhesive: high water retention, no need to pre-wet or wet the tile and base layer, the bonding strength is greatly improved, the construction period can be long, the construction period is long, and the construction is fine , Uniformity, easy construction, and good migration resistance.
5. The role of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose in self-leveling materials: stable adhesion ensures good fluidity and self-leveling ability, and controls the water retention rate, so that the solidification is rapid, and the cracking and shrinkage are reduced.