High Quality Construction Glue Additives Redispersible PolymerMay 29th 2023
What should I pay attention to when using hydroxypropyl methylcellulose?
(1) The product which has not been surface treated, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (except hydroxyethylcellulose) shall not be dissolved directly with cold water.
(2) Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose must be slowly sieved into the stirred vessel. Do not add the product that has been caked into the stirred vessel in large quantities.
(3) The water temperature and the pH of the water have a significant relationship with the dissolution of the product, and special care must be taken.
(4) Do not add some alkaline substances to the mixture before the product powder is wetted by water. Increasing the pH after soaking helps to dissolve.
(5) Add mold inhibitors in advance as far as possible.
(6) When using a product with a high viscosity type, the weight concentration of the mother liquor should not be higher than 2.5-3%, otherwise the mother liquor is difficult to handle.
(7) Products that have been treated by instant dissolution shall not be used for food or pharmaceutical products.