High Quality Construction Glue Additives Redispersible PolymerMay 29th 2023
Internal and external wall putty powder, ceramic tile binder, ceramic tile sewing agent, dry powder interface agent, external wall external thermal insulation mortar, self-leveling mortar, repair mortar, decorative mortar, waterproof mortar external thermal insulation dry mixed mortar.
In order to improve the brittleness and high elastic modulus of the traditional cement mortar, the cement mortar is endowed with good flexibility and tensile bond strength to resist and delay the cracks of the cement mortar. Because the polymer and mortar form an interpenetrating network structure, a continuous polymer film is formed in the pores, which strengthens the bonding between aggregates and blocks some pores in the mortar.Therefore, the performance of hardened modified mortar is much better than that of cement mortar.
One: The function of redispersible latex powder in putty is mainly in the following aspects.
1. Improve the adhesion and mechanical properties of putty.Redispersible latex powder is a kind of powder adhesive made from special emulsion (polymer) after spray drying.The powder can be quickly dispersed into an emulsion after contact with water, and has the same properties as the initial emulsion, that is, a film can be formed after water evaporation, which has high flexibility, high weather resistance and high adhesion to various substrates.In addition, the hydrophobic latex powder can make the mortar have good water resistance.
2. Improve the cohesion of putty, excellent resistance, alkali resistance, wear resistance, enhance the flexural strength.
3. Improve the waterproof and permeability of putty.
4. Improve the water retention of putty, increase the opening time, improve and workability.
5. Improve the impact resistance of putty and enhance the durability of putty.
Second, the role of redispersible latex powder in mortar is mainly in the following aspects.
1. Improve the compressive strength and flexural strength of mortar.
2. The addition of latex powder not only improves the elongation of the mortar, so as to improve the impact toughness of the mortar, but also endows the mortar with good stress dispersion.
3. The bonding performance of mortar is improved.The bonding mechanism depends on the adsorption and diffusion of macromolecules on the sticky surface, and the glue powder has a certain permeability, which fully infiltrates the surface of the base material together with cellulose ether, which makes the surface performance of the base layer close to that of the new plastering, thus improving the adsorptivity and greatly increasing its performance.
4. Reduce the elastic modulus of mortar, improve the deformability and reduce the cracking phenomenon.
5. Improve the wear resistance of mortar.The improvement of wear resistance is mainly due to the existence
of a certain amount of glue bent on the surface of the mortar, the glue powder plays a bonding role, and the omentum structure formed by the glue powder can pass through the holes and cracks in the cement mortar.The bonding between the base material and cement hydration products is improved, thus the wear resistance is improved. 6. Give the mortar excellent alkali resistance.
Third, the role of redispersible latex powder in ceramic tile glue is mainly in the following aspects. The main results are as follows:
1. With the increase of cement content, the adhesive strength of ceramic tile adhesive increases, at the same time, the tensile adhesive strength after immersion in water and the tensile adhesive strength after thermal aging also increase.The amount of cement should be more than 35%.
2. With the increase of the amount of redispersible latex powder, the tensile bond strength of ceramic tile adhesive soaked in water and the tensile bond strength after thermal aging increased, but the tensile bond strength increased obviously after thermal aging.
3. With the increase of the amount of cellulose ether, the tensile bond strength of ceramic tile adhesive increases after thermal aging, and the tensile bond strength increases at first and then decreases after immersion in water.The effect is best when the content of cellulose ether is about 0.3%.. Therefore, in the use of redispersible latex powder, we should pay attention to the amount of dosage in order to really play its role.