redispersible latex powder RDP for tile adhesivesDecember 7th 2023
Daily chemical grade cold water instant hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose belongs to a class of non-ionic polymers, mainly using natural polymer material cellulose as raw material to obtain non-ionic cellulose ether, while hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. Cellulose is a odorless, non-toxic and odorless white powdery substance that can be quickly dissolved in cold water, and then forms a transparent viscous solution with excellent water retention, thickening, bonding and emulsification. , dispersion, film formation, suspension, adsorption, gelation, surface activity and protective colloid properties. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is abbreviated as HPMC in English. There are many common names, such as instant thickener, emulsion stabilizer, stable thickener, antifreeze thickener, dispersing thickener, instant cellulose, etc.
Daily chemical grade cold water instant hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC is generally used in daily chemical washing products, cosmetics, textile chemicals and other industries. For example, the products we often use are added with hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. Such as facial cleanser, shampoo, lotion, shampoo, gel, cream, toothpaste, mouthwash, bubble water, conditioner, styling products, etc. The viscosity build-up time in tap water at room temperature is 3 minutes, and the build-up time in pure water will be slower, about 30 minutes or so, so that there is sufficient working time, which is convenient for viscosity control and application.
Daily chemical grade cold water instant hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has the following product characteristics:
1. Excellent water retention performance, HPMC has hydrophilic properties, and the addition of Jin is the function of maintaining high water retention in slurries, pastes and pasty products.
2. Cold water instant hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC uses natural raw materials, its performance is relatively mild, low irritation, environmental protection and safety.
3. The PH is relatively stable, and the viscosity of the aqueous solution is usually relatively stable in the range of PH3.0 to 11.0.
4. The aqueous solution of the product has surface activity, and has the properties and functions of emulsification, protective colloid and relative stability. The surface tension of the 2% aqueous solution is about 42-56dyn/cm.
5. Thickening and water-soluble, it can be quickly dissolved in cold water, some organic solvents and mixed liquids with organic solvents.
6. Viscosity, when a small amount of dissolution is added, it will form a transparent viscous solution with stable performance and high transparency. The solubility will change with the viscosity. The lower the viscosity, the greater the degree of solubility, which can Effectively improve the stability of system flow.
7. Excellent salt resistance, HPMC is a non-ionic polymer, which is relatively stable in the aqueous solution of organic electrolyte or in organic electrolyte.
8. Thermal gelation, when the aqueous solution is heated to a certain temperature, it will become opaque until a flocculation state is formed, which completely causes the solution to lose its proper viscosity. For the problem of thermal gelation, the temperature that occurs is mainly determined by the type of product, the concentration of the solution and the heating rate.
9. Other characteristics of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC-daily chemical application in the field of application, with excellent film-forming characteristics, as well as a wide range of enzyme resistance, dispersion and adhesion characteristics.
Expect Daily chemical grade HPMC, we samely produce hpmc in other fields, just like cement mortar, wall putty, tile adhesive, gypsum mortar. If you need other cellulose ethers, please be free to contact us.