Tile Adhesive Chemical Additives Cellulose Ether HPMCDecember 4th 2023
For those who are the freshman to hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC, it is not very clear what kind of hydroxyethyl methylcellulose is used in which fields. Here is a brief explanation of some common sense:
1. What is the viscosity of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC? Putty powder is usually enough for 100,000 yuan, and the demand for mortar is higher, and it is easy to use 150,000 yuan. Moreover, the most important role of HPMC is to retain water, followed by thickening. In putty powder, as long as the water retention is good, the viscosity is lower (about 70,000). Of course, the viscosity is higher, and the relative water retention is better. When the viscosity exceeds 100,000, the viscosity has no effect on water retention. big.
2. What is the primary technical goal of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC? Hydroxypropyl content and viscosity, most users are concerned about these two goals. The higher the hydroxypropyl content, the better the water retention. The viscosity is high, the water retention is relatively (but not definitely) better, and the viscosity is high, and it is better to use in the cement mortar.
3. What are the main raw materials of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC? The main raw materials of HPMC: refined cotton, methyl chloride, propylene oxide, and other raw materials, such as flake alkali, acid, toluene, isopropanol, etc.
4. Is the powder drop of putty powder related to hydroxypropyl methylcellulose? The powder drop of putty powder is mainly related to the quality of ash calcium, and has nothing to do with HPMC. The low calcium content of ash calcium and the inappropriate proportion of CaO and Ca(OH)2 in ash calcium will cause powder to fall off. Assuming that it has something to do with HPMC, then HPMC has poor water retention, which will form powder.
5. What is the reason for the odor of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose? The hydroxypropyl methylcellulose produced by the solvent method is made of toluene and isopropyl alcohol as solvents. If the washing is not excellent, there will be some residual smell .