Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC Powder for Cement Based Tile BondFebruary 23rd 2024
How to judge the quality of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose simply and intuitively
1) Whiteness, although whiteness cannot determine whether HPMC is easy to use, and if a whitening agent is added in the production process, it will affect its quality. However, most of the good products have good whiteness.
2) Fineness: The fineness of HPMC is generally 80 mesh and 100 mesh, 120 mesh is less, and the finer the finer the better.
3) Transmittance: After HPMC is placed in water to form a transparent colloid, look at its transmittance. The greater the transmittance, the better, indicating that there are less insoluble substances in it, and the transmittance of the vertical reactor is generally good. , the horizontal reactor is worse, but it cannot be said that the quality of the vertical reactor is better than that of the horizontal reactor, and there are many factors that determine the product quality.
4) Specific gravity: The larger the specific gravity, the heavier the better. The larger the specific gravity, generally because the hydroxypropyl content in it is high, and the hydroxypropyl content is high, the water retention is better.
6. The amount of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in putty powder?
The amount of HPMC used in practical applications is affected by the climate, temperature, Sodium hydroxide quality, the formula of putty powder and the quality required by customers, and there are differences in different places. Generally speaking, it is between 4-5 kg.