High Quality Construction Glue Additives Redispersible PolymerMay 29th 2023
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC mainly has three kinds of viscosity, HPMC-100000, HPMC-150000, HPMC-200000 viscosity, in general, the production of inner and outer wall putty powder commonly used 100000 viscosity of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose with 200 thousand viscosity is used in building materials such as dry mortar, Yiushi mud, diatom mud and wall clothes. The product has good water retention effect, good thickening effect, stable quality and reasonable price.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC in the building materials industry has an extremely wide range of uses, a large amount of cellulose can be used as retarder, water retention agent, thickening agent and binder. Cellulose ether plays an important role in common dry-mixed mortar, high-efficiency exterior wall insulation mortar, self-leveling mortar, dry powder plastering adhesive, ceramic tile bonding dry powder mortar, high-performance building putty, anti-cracking inner and outer wall putty, waterproof dry-mixed mortar, gypsum plaster, scraping and coating whitening agent, thin layer joint and other materials. They have an important effect on water retention, water demand, firmness, retardation and constructability of the stucco system. Cellulose ethers commonly used in the field of construction include HEC, HPMC, CMC, PAC, MHEC, etc.
Non-ionic water-soluble cellulose ether is a useful additive for building materials because of its adhesive property, dispersion stability and water retention ability. HPMC, MC or EHEC is used for most cement base or gypsum construction, such as masonry mortar, cement mortar, cement coating, gypsum, cementing mixture and emulsion putty, etc., can enhance the dispersion of cement or sand, greatly improve the adhesion, and this is very important for gypsum, ceramic tile cement and putty. HEC for cement, not only is the retarder, or water retention agent, HEHPC also has this use. Cellulose ether is often used in combination with gluconate in mortars as a valuable retarder additive. MC or HEC and CMC are often used as solid parts of the wallpaper. Medium viscosity or high viscosity cellulose ethers are commonly used in wallpaper adhesive building materials.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC products integrated many physical and chemical properties, become a unique product with a variety of uses, various properties are as follows:
(1) water retention: it can be in the wall cement board, brick and other porous surface, can keep water.
(2) Film formation: it can form a transparent, tough and soft film with excellent oil resistance.
(3) Organic solubility: the product is dissolved in some organic solvents, such as appropriate proportion of ethanol/water, propanol/water, dichloroethane and two organic solvents composed of solvent system.
(4) Thermal gelation: When the aqueous solution of the product is heated, gel will be formed, and the gel will be turned into solution again after cooling.
(5) Surface activity: provide surface activity in solution, achieve the desired emulsification and protection of colloid, and phase stabilization.
(6) suspension: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose can prevent solid particle precipitation, thus can inhibit the formation of sediment.
(7) Protective colloid: can prevent droplets and particles from coalescence or condensation.
(8) Cohesiveness: used as a binder for pigments, tobacco products and paper products, with excellent functions.
(9) Water solubility: the product can be dissolved in water in different fractions, and its maximum concentration is limited only by viscosity.
(10) Non-ionic inert: the product is a non-ionic cellulose ether, which does not combine with metal salts or other ions to form insoluble precipitation.
(11) Acid-base stability: suitable for use in the PH3.0-11.0 range.
(12) tasteless and odorless, not affected by metabolic effects; Used as additives in food and medicine, they are not metabolized in food and do not provide calories.
Therefore, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC occupies an important position in the construction industry, green cellulose will be widely used in the construction industry. High quality and preferential price, better service is our cellulose and latex powder manufacturers have been pu