Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder Rdp for Construction Chemicals Tile AdhesiveDecember 5th 2023
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose after the use of the role and effect, to learn the following knowledge with us：
1. The high water retention of building mortars and plastering mortars can fully hydrate the cement and significantly improve the bond strength of mortars. At the same time, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose can appropriately improve the tensile strength and shear strength, greatly improve the construction effect, improve work efficiency.
2. Water resistant putty in the putty hydroxypropyl methylcellulose mainly play the role of water retention, adhesion and lubrication, avoid too fast water loss caused by cracking and dehydration, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can enhance the adhesion of putty and reduce the phenomenon of flow hanging, in order to ensure smooth construction.
3. In the plaster series, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose mainly plays the role of water retention, thickening, lubrication, and has a certain retarding effect, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose to solve the hollow drum construction process, the initial strength of the problem, may also extend the working time.
4. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose in external wall thermal insulation mortar mainly plays a bonding role, and improve the strength of the material. Mortar is easier to cover, improve work efficiency, and has the effect of anti-flow hanging. The water retention property of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose can prolong the working time of mortar, improve the anti-shrinkage and anti-crack property, improve the surface quality, and improve the bond strength.
5. The higher water retention of ceramic tile adhesives eliminates the need for pre-soaking or wetting of ceramic tiles and substrates, thus greatly improving the bond strength. The slurry construction time is long, delicate, uniform, construction is convenient, has good moisture resistance.
6. In the latex paint industry, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose can be used as film agent, thickening agent, emulsifier and stabilizer, so that the film has good wear resistance, leveling and adhesion. The pH used to improve the surface tension is qualitative, and the miscibility with organic solvents is also good, and the high water retention properties give it good smoothness.