mortar additive hpmcMay 11th 2023
cellulose hpmc-Physicochemical Properties Of Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
1. Appearance: white or off-white powder.
2, particle size; 100 mesh pass rate is greater than 98.5%; 80 mesh pass rate is greater than 100%.
3, carbonization temperature: 280-300 ° C
4. Apparent density: 0.25-0.70/cm3 (usually around 0.5g/cm3), 5. Specific gravity 1.26-1.31.
6, color temperature: 190-200 ° C
7. Surface tension: 2% aqueous solution is 42-56dyn/cm.
8, soluble in water and some solvents,
9. If appropriate proportion of ethanol/water, propanol/water, trichloroethane, etc. The aqueous solution is surface active. High transparency,
10, stable performance,
11, different specifications of the product gel temperature,
12. Solubility varies with viscosity. The lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility.
13, HPMC with different specifications have different performance
14. The dissolution of HPMC in water is not affected by pH.
15. HPMC decreases with the methoxy group content, the gel point increases, the water solubility decreases, and the surface activity also decreases.
16. HPMC also has thickening ability, salt-tolerant low ash powder, pH stability, water retention, dimensional stability, excellent film formation, and extensive enzyme resistance, dispersibility and cohesiveness.