Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder Rdp for Construction Chemicals Tile AdhesiveDecember 5th 2023
HPMC manufacturer-The reason for the foaming of cellulose production putty powder after use?
Gray calcium powder (the main component is calcium hydroxide, which is a refined product of lime), heavy calcium powder (the main component is calcium carbonate, which is calcium carbonate powder directly ground from calcium carbonate) generally does not cause the putty powder to rise after use Bubble phenomenon. Cause of blistering The main reasons for the blistering of putty powder are as follows:
1. The base layer is too rough and has small holes. When scraping, the putty compresses the air in the hole, and then the air pressure rebounds to form bubbles.
2. The single batch scraping is too thick, and the air in the pores of the putty is not squeezed out.
3. The base layer is too dry and the water absorption rate is too high, which may cause more bubbles in the surface putty.
4. The base surface with good airtightness, such as water-resistant paint and high-grade concrete, is not air-tight and causes blistering.
5. The putty is easy to produce bubbles during high temperature construction.
6. The water absorption of the base material is too low, which causes the relative water retention time of the putty to be too long when scraping, so that the putty is in a slurry state on the wall for a long time without drying, so that the air bubbles are not easy to be squeezed out by the trowel, resulting in pinholes. Pores are the reason why there are more air bubbles on the top of the template than on the wall in the project. The wall absorbs large water, but the top of the template has very low water absorption.
7. The viscosity of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is too high.