redispersible latex powder RDP for tile adhesivesDecember 7th 2023
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has its unique properties in the application of building materials, from mixing to dispersion to construction, as follows:
1. It is easy to mix with dry powder formula.
2. It has the characteristics of cold water dispersion.
3. Effectively suspend solid particles and make the mixture more smooth and uniform.
1. The dry blend formula containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can be easily mixed with water.
2. Get the required consistency quickly.
3. The dissolution of cellulose ether is faster and without clumps.
1. Improve lubricity and plasticity to enhance workability and make product construction more convenient and faster.
2. Enhance the water retention characteristics and extend the working time.
3. Help prevent the sag of mortar, mortar and ceramic tiles. Extend the cooling time and improve work efficiency.
1. Improve the bonding strength of tile adhesives.
2. Enhance the anti-cracking shrinkage and anti-cracking strength of mortar and board caulking agent.
3. Improve the air content in the mortar and greatly reduce the possibility of cracks.
4. Improve the appearance of the finished product.
5. It can enhance the sag resistance of the tile adhesive.