hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC in Plastering MortarFebruary 2nd 2023
What is EIFS or ETICS ?
EIFS is abbreviation for Exterior Insulation Finishing Systems.
ETICS is abbreviation for External Themal Insulation Composite System.
It is also well kown as the name EWI.
In EIFS / ETICS, it is required to use different kind of dry mix mortars in different parts.
HPMC-hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is one of the basic chemicals in EIFS mortar formulation.
SLEOCHEM can provide specialized specifications for this application:
– Increase the bonding strength between the insulation plate and the exterior wall. Avoild the EPS / XPS insulation board falling from the wall surface.
– Provide better workability durding using of distribution method.
– Good consistency ＆ non-sagging property.
– Good water retention can make sure all the additives in the formulation reach the best performance, reduce the crack risk on the surface.
– Good weather fastness，Extended the system use life.